Pages

Tuesday 17 April 2012

Project 10 Pan

L-R: Lush Dream Cream, Origins United State Toner, YSL Faux Cils, Lanolips 101 Ointment, MAC Studio Sculpt, MAC, Creme Cup, No. 17 Beehive, YSL Touche Eclat, Collection 2000 Concealer, Clinique Brow Pencil.

So I've been thinking about taking on 'Project 10 Pan' for a while now, when I noticed quite a few products, shoved to the back of my draw because they've been replaced with newer, shinier things. Incase you're not familiar with 'Project 10 Pan' basically, I am going to (try to) use up ten, full size products before making any more makeup purchases, difficult I know. On the way, I will be reviewing each of them letting you know my thoughts on whether I would repurchase, recommend etc. Wish me luck!

Hannah x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...